NFC Betting (or National Football Conference betting) makes up the majority of betting in the USA betting on the NFL. NFC is considered to be one of the most competitive conferences in the National Football League. In a period of 15 years, 12 different NFC teams have been able to reach the Superbowl whereas only five teams in the AFC managed to do that. When you actually look at the stats, the Seattle Seahawks are the only NFC team that was able to appear in the Superbowl on a frequent basis in the last 20 years. This means that the odds are quite high on these particular teams, which translate to enormous payouts for US bettors.
If you are interested in learning more about NFC betting odds at top US Sportsbooks, then there is no need to look any further. We have compiled all the information you may need to be able to make the best betting decisions when it comes to NFC. We will show you the best NFC betting markets as well as some betting tips that will help you in your NFC betting journey.
|CASINO||WELCOME BONUS||MORE INFO||PLAY||Intertops Best USA Sports Betting|
|BET NOW Intertops||Bovada Online Sports Betting Website|
|BET NOW Bovada||Xbet US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Xbet||Sports Betting - Best Sports Betting USA|
|BET NOW Sports Betting||BetOnline US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Betonline||MyBookie USA Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW MyBookie||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Sports Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW GT Bets||FantasyBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Fantasy Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Wager Web||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Bet Now||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Youwager|
|BETTING OPTIONS||FREE ROUNDS||USD IN BONUS||SLOT MACHINES|
Page links on NFC Betting
- Top NFC Betting Sites 2019
- Popular NFC Championship Betting Lines
- List of NFC NFL Betting Teams by Division
- NFC Betting History
Betting lines on the NFC are no different from those you see on other matches that are player right throughout the season. Championship games are great because they give bettors in the US an opportunity to bet on more markets that aren’t open for them in regular-season games. If you are not confident in your betting knowledge of the NFC or the NFL for betting, then don’t worry because we have listed the different betting options that you can use for NFC betting below:
- Moneylines – this type of bet is one of the easiest bets that bettors can place. Your task as a bettor when you have chosen this option is to determine which team you think will win in a specific NFC matchup.
- Points Spread – These bets are quite popular in the NFL. What will happen with this bet is that a sportsbook will choose a particular favourite between two teams that are playing. The bookmaker will then set a handicap, and the favourite team has to win by the set handicap or more for your bets to win. Once the sportsbook has determined the favourite, then the other team will be the underdog. It is risky to bet on the underdog, however, if the underdogs win then bettors may go home with some hefty winnings.
- Over/under or Totals – all you have to do with this bet is predict the total score that will be scored by both teams when the match is over. If you are right, you get to walk away with some nice profits, but if you’re wrong, you will lose your bet.
- Futures – these types of bets are made on massive games that will only happen in the future. For example, you can bet on which team you think will make the This bet is not easy to guess correctly, but if you do, then you can walk away with a nice payout.
- Props – these bets all gamblers have to do is bet on a particular event happening during the match. These bets are often separated into two categories: standard and exotic options. A standard bet could be which team you think will score first. An exotic bet might be betting on the result of a coin toss.
We have listed the teams that you will find in the National Football Conference:
- Minnesota Vikings
- Green Bay Packers
- Detroit Lions
- Chicago Bears
- Carolina Panthers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- New Orleans Saints
- Atlanta Falcons
- Washington Redskins
- Dallas Cowboys
- Philadelphia Eagles
- New York Giants
- Seattle Seahawks
- San Francisco 49ers
- Los Angeles Rams
- Arizona Cardinals
The National Football Conference was established in 1970. It was created at a time when the NFL was merging with the AFC. In the beginning, there were only 16 football teams in the league. However, during the merger, three teams had to move to the AFC. Namely the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, as well as the Baltimore Colts.
There are three teams that have become a part of the NFC since its inception. These would be the Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers as well as Carolina Panthers. No new team has been added to the conference since 1995.
See Other NFC Betting Guides: