The UFC fight night 162 will be upon us on Saturday,26 October 2019. Fans of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will be happy to know that they can now begin betting on their favourite fighter. UFC fight night 162 will be hosted in the Singapore Indoor Stadium which is located in Kallang. The main event of the UFC fight night will begin with Ben Askren fighting against Demian Maia.
Ben Askren will step into the fighting ring with a disaster of a loss against Jorge Masvidal in his record, so he will want to redeem his name. The UFC fight night 162 will not only include the heavyweights. The lightweight fighters will also have their chance at the title. The main card fight will start at 8 a.m. ET on Saturday. Even with his disastrous loss against Jorge Masvidal, he is still considered a favourite with -185 odds while Maia is the underdog in this game with +160 odds.
Before you place your bets on the UFC Fight Night 162, take a step back and see what the experts think about the fight on Saturday.
UFC Fight Night 162 Main Card Odds:
These are the players that will be playing under the main card in Singapore. Here is what the different experts think:
- Ben Askren (-185) vs. Demian Maia (+160)
- Michael Johnson (-300) vs. Stevie Ray (+250)
- Beniel Dariush (-165) vs. Frank Camacho (+145)
- Cyril Gane (-350) vs. Don’ Tale Mayes (+290)
- Muslim Salikhov (-175) vs. Laureano Staropoli (+155)
The MMA experts believe that the only way that Frank Camacho can win against Beniel Dariush will be if he pulls out a surprise punch. Beniel is believed to be the better-skilled player in the event. However, in the past, Dariush has been a bit fragile when fighting. With that being said, he can pull himself out of the worst situations.
Undercard UFC Fight Night 162 Odds:
As we have mentioned before, the main card fighters are not the only fighters that will be going head to head in the UFC Fight Night 162 event in Singapore. Here is a list of the various players and their odds:
- Jeff Hughes (-245) vs. Raphael Pessoa (+205)
- Loma Lookboonmee (-120) vs. Aleksandra Albu (-120)
- Sergey Pavlovich (-230) vs. Maurice Greene (+190)
- Movsar Evloev (-170) vs. Enrique Barzola (+150)
- Rafael Fiziev (-190) vs. Alex White (+165)
- Randa Markos (-160) vs. Ashley Yoder (+130)
Ashley is thought to struggle score takedowns in the fight. The experts believe that her edge is best shown when she is in the top position. Randa Markos and Evloev and Jeff Hughes are the best picks in this event.
Best Picks for Wagering
- For the single bet, experts believe that Randa Markos is the best pick, you can place $60, and you’ll possibly make $37.50 in profit
- The Parlay Movsar Evloev and Muslim Salikhov You could place a $50 to make a sweet $75 back.
- Another Parlay bet that you can place Jeff Hughes and Beneil Dariush if you place $50 you could make $63 in return.
See a preview of the Maia vs Askren match:
See More News on Sports:
- Forbes Most Powerful Sports Agents List Released
- Patriots vs. Jets Monday Night Game Odds Predictions
- Houston Astros are Not Happy About Cheating Allegations
- Experts Believe Justin Thomas Will Win