Premier League betting is a growing phenomenon in the soccer world. Millions of dollars are wagered every season. The competition within the Premier League is quite intense. When you bet on the Premier League, you will experience a few challenges even if you are an expert bettor.
The Premier League has deemed the second-best European soccer championships. The top twenty soccer teams in England go into battle throughout the season to determine which team is the best. Each team amongst the twenty will play against each other twice in the season: one home and one away game. Once the 34 matches have been played, the four best teams in the league will qualify for the Champions League. The teams that came fifth and sixth will compete for the FA Cup in the Europa League. Then, the three teams that are at the bottom of the Premier League table will compete in the English Football Championship.
If you want to bet on the Premier League but are not sure how to do so, then you have come to the right place. This guide is designed to help you with the available different bet types.
Popular Sportsbooks in the US
|CASINO||WELCOME BONUS||MORE INFO||PLAY||Intertops Best USA Sports Betting|
|BET NOW Intertops||Bovada Online Sports Betting Website|
|BET NOW Bovada||Xbet US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Xbet||Sports Betting - Best Sports Betting USA|
|BET NOW Sports Betting||BetOnline US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Betonline||MyBookie USA Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW MyBookie||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Sports Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW GT Bets||FantasyBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Fantasy Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Wager Web||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Bet Now||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Youwager|
Premier League Odds
Understanding the Premier League odds and the different betting markets that have been made available is quite essential. If you want to know how to maximize your winning potential, then you have to learn how to read the odds. When it comes to the Premier League, sportsbooks will offer odds of everything that is involved in the Premier League.
- League Odds for single Matches – There are a lot of bet types that you can use when you are betting on the Premier League. You can use the Match Result bet when you are betting on the what you think the outcome of the game is. There is also the Asian Handicap bet where you’re selecting the winner of each competing team that is carrying a goals handicap. The other option is to use the much-trusted over/under bet where you wager on whether the number of goals scored will be over or under what the sportsbook has set.
- Premier League Title Odds – Every sportsbook will have odds offered for each team to win the Premier League title. This market is very valuable throughout the season because anything could happen. The most memorable Premier League title odds market was when Leicester City was pegged to with 5001 odds of winning the Championship, and they did. Those who bet that Leicester City were going to win cashed in big time.
- Premier League top 4 odds – The top four positions have many people glued to their TV screens until the last game of the season. It does not matter whether the Premier League title or the relegation spots have been decided already. The top four spots in the League are significant because they determine who will be competing in the Champion’s League.
- Premier League Points Handicap Odds – This is a prevalent market with many bettors. The online bookmaker will give each team that is in the Premier League a points handicap. Usually, the team that is the favourite is given the 0 marks or scratch. The teams that are thought to be the relegated will typically be given the forty points mark.
How to Bet on the Premier League
When you have decided to bet on the Premier League, there are a few things that you can do to earn yourself more profits. These steps apply to soccer in general. It does not matter what League is in season. These are:
- Bet on a wager that has visible value.
- You should try to find your niche markets and bet on those.
- It’s advisable to find a betting strategy and stick to it.
- Keeping a record of your bets and winnings will help you see a trend.
- Conduct as much research on the teams in the Premier League as possible so that you are aware of which teams are profitable and those that are not.
See More Sports Betting Guides: