Best NFL Season Win Totals Guide for US Players
NFL season win totals are bets that USA bettors make when predicting the number of wins a team will have when the season ends. Sportsbooks review different factors when they are determining betting odds. These factors include the performance of a team, how strong a team is, and the team’s schedule. This type of betting line requires bettors to do their research. However, when the research is done correctly, bettors will see that it can be quite profitable for them. It requires US bettors to go the distance where this bet is concerned. Many online bookmakers have ensured that they include the NFL season win totals in their betting lines.
If you want to know more about NFL season win totals, then all you have to do is read this guide further. We have made sure that we provide you with information that is easy to understand and steps that are easy to follow. We will explain how the season over/under bet works for NFL fans. We’’ also go a step further and provide a few tips that will help you when you are placing your bets.
|BETTING OPTIONS||FREE ROUNDS||USD IN BONUS||SLOT MACHINES|
Page Guide on NFL Season Over/Under Bets
- Place NFL Season Win Totals Here
- How predictions of NFL season win totals work
- Tips & Tricks for NFL Season Win Totals Bets
- Benefits of Season Win Totals
Season win totals are quite easy to understand. Bookmakers on the internet will set a line of how many games a team will win in a season. Your job as a bettor is to estimate whether a particular team will do worse or better than what the sportsbook has predicted. For example, a typical line for the Houston Texans might look like this:
- Wins: 8.5
- Over: + 110.00
- Under: -166
So, to expand further on this example, the sportsbook that you have chosen will set a line at 8.5. Please note that betting lines will most often include a .5, which means there will never be a situation where there is a tie. From the example displayed above, we can see that bookmakers believe that the Houston Texans are unlikely to get above eight wins. Bettors will need to place wagers to the amount of US$1666 to win US$100 if they have chosen to bet on the under. But bettors will win US$110 for every US$100 they place on the over the line.
You have to note that this wager only includes the win/loss totals that will be achieved during the regular season. The points scored during the postseason don’t count. As a bettor, you should also keep in mind that the earlier you place your bets, the more real money you stand to win.
There are many different factors that bettors need to think about before they place their NFL season win totals bets. These are the following steps that we believe you should take when betting at top USA sportsbooks
- Check previous results – checking historical statistics is quite essential. Before you place your NFL season over/under bet, you need to see how your chosen team has performed in the past. It would be best if you were quite smart when it comes to this. Trends change over time. If a star player performs well in one particular season, it does not mean they will do well in the next season.
- Check for changes and results in the pre-season – when you want to see where a team is standing in the league, you should look for the team and how it performed in the pre-season. You should also check how well they did in the draft. It would be best if you even looked for whether any players got suspended or injured. This will determine how strong a team will be in the regular season.
- Study Team’s Schedule – schedules in the NFL are not always equal. You will find that some teams in a season will have it a lot worse than other teams. For example, NFC teams that have to compete in AFC West might have a difficult time than those that have to only compete in the AFC North. Their difficulty may also be added to by the possibility of competing in a division that has strong teams. You will need to check your chosen team’s schedule continuously.
- Analyze Overall Quality and Depth of the team – you have to analyze the strength of the team concerning other teams. Then you will have to check the projected totals. If you think your chosen team is strong and is performing well then, we advise that you bet the over. If a team is not performing well, then the under bet is the most logical choice.
In general, there are a lot of factors that you can look at when you are considering placing NFL season win totals. You also have to keep in mind that there are only 128 wins that are possible wins in any given NFL season. US bookmakers will try to take advantage of your optimistic nature as a bettor. It would help if you were very careful about betting on a lot of overs at one time.
There are many reasons that you should consider placing NFL season win total bets. Some of the most enticing include the below:
- This type of betting line is quite easy to understand because all you have to do is predict whether a particular team is going to win in the upcoming season.
- You can bet on different teams in the league. As we have said before, multiple wins are possible in the league. For example, you cannot think that the Browns and the Bengals will be undefeated in a given season when they belong to the same division and may have to face each other.
- You add excitement to your match watching because you are hoping specific results will be in your favor.
- NFL season win totals bets have the potential to increase your bankroll. If any of your predictions win, you can expect a good payout at the end of the season.
See other NFL Betting Guides:
- AFC Betting Lines
- AFC East Betting Odds
- AFC North Betting Odds