Breeders’ Cup is a World Championship that connects the best horses around the globe in a competition. The Breeders Cup is also known as “The Great Race Place,” and the competition has been held in Santa Anita for the past ten events. The most historic moment happened in 2016 when the undefeated Songbird was edged out by the Beholder. Beholder didn’t win without some effort; many were present to witness a tense competition from these two horses.
The Breeders’ Cup World Championship is held annually toward the end of the year (October and November). This horse racing event is one of the richest events in horse racing events. Many of the horses that participate in the Breeders Cup are a big deal. They go through a barrage of tests to compete in this competition. The event is usually held over two days. In this guide, we will give you more information about the Breeders Cup. You will know how to bet on the event and which sportsbooks to go to when you are betting.
Top Breeders Cup Sportsbooks
|CASINO||WELCOME BONUS||MORE INFO||PLAY||Intertops Best USA Sports Betting|
|BET NOW Intertops||Bovada Online Sports Betting Website|
|BET NOW Bovada||Xbet US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Xbet||Sports Betting - Best Sports Betting USA|
|BET NOW Sports Betting||BetOnline US Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Betonline||MyBookie USA Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW MyBookie||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Sports Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW GT Bets||FantasyBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Fantasy Bet||SportsBet Sports Betting Site|
|BET NOW Wager Web||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Bet Now||Betnow Sportsbook|
|BET NOW Youwager|
|BETTING OPTIONS||FREE ROUNDS||USD IN BONUS||SLOT MACHINES|
Betting on the Breeders Cup
There are three ways that you can use to bet on the Breeders Cup. You can choose whichever one is more convenient for you.
- At the Track – Many people enjoy going to the Breeders’ Cup event to be part of the atmosphere and experience the buzz that comes with the event. When you are there, you will get to witness all 14 races in two days. All you have to do to place a bet is to go to your nearest booth at the event and place a bet on your favorite horse.
- Off-track betting – Off-track betting is mostly referred to in its abbreviated name OTB. This is a location that allows you to place bets on Breeders Cup races outside of the track. You can bet using simulcast offered by other racetracks. You can watch the different races on the big screen and while also placing bets on your chosen horse. You can find an OTB anywhere in the country. Some of these OTBs are in casino resorts or turf clubs.
- Online Betting Sites – If you want to bet on the Breeders Cup while doing the laundry, then your best option is online betting websites. You can watch the races on your television or stream them live. If you don’t have a betting account, then you will have to create one before you start placing wagers.
How to Bet on the Breeders Cup Online
There are a few steps that you will have to take to make sure that you have placed a successful bet. We have listed these steps below. You need to make sure that you are of the legal age to place these bets. For most states, the legal gambling age is 18-years-old. However, if you live in North Dakota, Arizona, Indiana, and Washington, then the minimum legal gambling age is 21-years-old.
- Download a Horse Betting App– we have provided you with the best sportsbooks in the United States to use when place Breeders Cup bets. Some of the betting websites may not even require you to download an app. You can access them through your desktop or your mobile device web browser.
- Create an Account – You will need to sign up at your chosen sportsbook to place a bet successfully. You will need to insert details such as your first name, your date of birth, and phone number.
- Make your first deposit – If you want to wager on the Breeders’ Cup, then you will have to make sure that there is some money in your account. The fun part about making your first deposit is the fact that you will receive a welcome bonus. This bonus will allow you to place more bets on your favorite horse or other horses.
Types of Breeders Cup Betting Lines
There are many different bets that you can place online, at an OTB, or on the track. All these bets, wherever they are placed, will end up at the same pari-mutuel pool. If you are unsure of what each bet means, don’t worry, we have you covered.
- Win – This bet is popular because it is quite straightforward; all you have to do is a bet on which horse you think will win the race.
- Place – The horse that you have chosen will have to either finish first or second in a single race.
- Show – you will get a payout if the horse you have chosen place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
- Exacta – You will have to choose the correct order of the first two horses that finish the race.
- Trifecta – This wager pays out when the first, second, and third horse has been guessed correctly.
- Superfecta – This bet is considered quite challenging because you will have to choose the correct order of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th horses that finish the race.
Breeders’ Cup Odds
The odds of any horse racing competition will usually be displayed in a fractional format. The Breeders’ Cup is no exception. If you see a futures odds of 8-1, You will know that a wager of USD$100 will return $900 and a profit of $700. When reading the odds, you will notice that the win odds are usually higher than the place odds and the Show odds. This is because it is quite easy to predict a show bet correctly than a win bet. This means you will receive a lower payout on the show bet than the win wager. Some Breeders’ Cup gamblers have won large sums of money through the exotic bets.
See Other Horse Racing Betting Guides: