Europa League for American Bettors
The Europa League is one of the most famous football competitions in Europe. You won’t find the same kind of prestige as the Champions League, but it does come close. Over the past years, there has been some marked improvement, especially regarding its following. In the past, Manchester United, Sevilla FC, Atletico Madrid and Chelsea have all had chances to be called champions as Europa League winners.
Some of the best teams in Europe have come together to compete in the Europa League. These teams are regarded as the best in their respective national rankings. The completion of the third round allows the third team from the Champions League pool to compete in the round of 32. In the previous year, Chelsea were the winners against Arsenal much to the excitement of bettors who got high payouts. You too can be part of the betting action when the best team in Europe clash in the league. All you need to do is read this betting guide and find out how to bet on the Europa League.
Best Bookies for Football Betting
How to Bet on the Europa League
Here are a few tips that you can use when you are betting on the Europa League that will help you get the best payout possible. In addition to betting on individual games, you have the opportunity to bet on the groups in the Europa League for the 2019-2020 period.
- Every year, the various sports books will suggest that you determine which team you think will make it to the next stage.
- You can even bet on which team you think will make it to the top of the group.
- Make sure you have taken into account the calendar because it will play a significant role in how you bet. A weaker team is probably going to drop some points in the competition.
- A team that manages to win its first two games may be a step ahead of their opponents.
- It is also a good idea to keep in mind the psychology of the team that you want to bet on because that will also determine the odds.
Best Europa League Betting odds
The Europa League offers a considerable amount of entertainment throughout the season. You will not have a lack of top teams to bet on when the time comes. Many bettors in the Europa League are quite keen on making predictions, especially when it comes to the Over 2.5 goals guesses.
Another thing that you can consider are the draws in the that inevitably come in this kind of league. This has been the case for previous seasons as well as in the 2018-2019 season. The expert bettors have managed to establish that over 1/5 matches will end in a draw in the season. Many sportsbooks will provide the odds of that happen as a 3/1 chance or a 7/2.
So, you may want to try to use this bet when the 2019-2020 season comes along. You also have to keep in mind that in the previous seasons 46.5% of games have ended up being victories while playing 32% of the success of away teams.
See More Tournament Guides:
- African Cup of Nations
- Japan World Cup
- Premier League