ESports Betting in the USA
ESports, also referred to as electronic sports, eSports or e-sports has been making huge waves in the realm of online betting in the USA. This is when US punters bet on video games online. In most cases, eSports comprises of organized online video game tournaments or competitions between different teams or individuals. Though it’s been part of the video gaming culture for a while now, these completions were merely between armatures only until the 2000s. Thereafter, the online betting activity saw an increase in the participation by the professional online bettors through live streaming. By 2010, eSports was now a dominant factor in the realm of video betting, with many online software game developers actively launching new and exciting games for US players.
Best eSports Betting Sites in America
How We Rate Top eSports Betting Websites USA
Any top rated betting site is bound to be subjective and our stringent vetting process for the premier eSports gaming sites in the USA is no exception. To assist in placing our ratings into perception, we have provided some key points to consider when looking for reputable eSports betting websites in America. Some factors may carry more weight than others to other bettors but we believe these are the usual questions that most USA punters should ask themselves before they commit to any site:
One of the good things about the current realm of internet sports betting is that it’s quite hard for a rouge betting site to make it through as compared to a decade ago. In the modern world, just a Google search is almost enough to reveal the questionable past of a site. More so, social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter can provide more information into the legitimacy of a sportsbook. At bestusabettingsites.com, an operator’s reputation and their tenure play an essential role in our rating process. So, rest assured that the sportsbooks featured on our site are safe and legit.
Fund Access and Security
When looking for the most popular eSports betting site in America, you might want to look at the questions below:
- What is the payout percentage?
- Is it easy for US bettors to do withdrawals?
- Is the player’s information safe from any third parties?
The responses to these questions will help you to decide on which betting sit e to commit to before wasting your money or your time at an insecure rogue betting site.
Wide Range Of eSports Coverage
Once one feels like they can trust a certain sportsbook site with their personal information as well as funds, the next thing to consider is how the games available on that site coordinate with your interest. We realized that when a site offers a lot of eSports, it’s not necessarily the same as providing the best betting games. So, it’s important to view the eSports games lobby and see it suits your interest, before you commit to the site.
eSports Betting Options
This section is very subjective, since different sports bettors prefer different types of bets. Some players prefer betting with higher stakes while some players are fine with betting on low limits. Though there isn’t a strategy for the best betting menu for US punters, we still choose to believe that a site with broad betting options will most likely satisfy many USA gamblers.
ESports Bets at Top US Sportsbooks
The term “free bet” actually describes a wide class of promotions with unique terms. Generally speaking, the concept behind the free bet either comes down to:
- The sportsbook giving you some funds upfront that can be used to make a wager (but can’t be withdrawn), or
- The sportsbook rebating your first bet (or bets) should those bets end up not working out in our favor.
Nothing too complicated at work here. The sportsbook knows that if you take their free bet – which is often a relatively small amount of money – then there’s a good chance you’ll become a customer. We’re all creatures of habit, and once we’ve tried a place, we’re more likely to return. In the scenario where the book guarantees your initial bet, they have some additional upside – the customer is happy when they win, and happy when they lose as well. That sounds like a customer who is likely to come back.
The terms and conditions for free bets are unique to each offer. Here are some of the basic facets typically found in terms and conditions to give you an idea of what’s in play:
- New Customers: As the name suggests, welcome bonuses or new customers bonuses are only available to players who haven’t already made an account.
- Playthrough: The sportsbook may require that you wager a set amount of money before your bonus becomes money that you can cash out. This is a common practice that is used to deter bonus fraud by eSportsbooks.
- Odds or over: Free bets will often come with a requirement that the player place a wager involving some minimum odds or greater.
- Account confirmation: The operator may require some verification of your identity before processing a bonus (again, a fraud prevention measure)
- Eligibility Window: There may be a limited amount of time after you sign up that the sportsbook allows you to claim the bonus.
- Bonus Expiration: The eSportsbook may set a limit on how long you have to earn the bonus or complete the requirements attached to the bonus.